Monday, September 19, 2005

Successful ministry past 2 days

Last Saturday I spoke at a school around Taichung to elementary and middle school youth. It was part of a Christian ministry team that hosts events for them every weekend. I got to play some hymns on the violin and sing one of my new Chinese worship songs on guitar. And I shared with them about how God called me to ministry and on developing a friendship with Jesus. I thank God for empowering me, and the youth responded well. Praise the Lord!
The next day we went to minister at a local church of the indigenous tribes of Taiwan. They are more lively than your average Taiwanese church. Their worship was passionate and heartfelt. Once again, I got to play both guitar and violin and share with them for about 30 minutes about my life, ministry, and worship. It was another powerful experience for me. God came through and blessed the people. Praise God!
Tomorrow we will be traveling south to minister to another school. Click on "PrayStation" to read my full prayer request for this big event tomorrow.
_______

Comments:
Awesome, Sam... sounds terrific!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?