Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Pindong trip a success!

Thanks to all who prayed for me for the Pindong trip. We did minister to quite a large number of youth (the whole school, in fact), and deliver the message of the gospel. I played the violin and sang a worship song on guitar too. And I spoke to the youth about the love of God for about 20 minutes. The youth were all really attentive to the word and seeds of the Kingdom were planted in their hearts. Minister Linda and her daughter also ministered to them as well. Afterwards the principal invited us to her office and thanked us for coming, and invited us back again in Winter. Praise the Lord!
Now I am in Tainan at my cousin Lintien's church, getting some rest and hanging out here with church folks. God is good.
_______

Comments:
Awesome to hear, Sam! I'm praying for fire on your preaching, conviction of sin by the Holy Spirit, and reconciliation with Christ by the proclamation of the gospel!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?