Sunday, September 04, 2005

in LA, China on Tues

I've been in LA for a few days now. Very good time spend and very fruitful too. I ministered to a few youths from my dad's church on Friday night, and spoke about an hour on Sunday to the main congregation. We had a powerful ministry time as the Holy Spirit was present and working mightily.
On Thursday, I had my first painting lesson from my cousin Winnie, who is a professional artist and art teacher. I got to paint my first oil pastel work. It's pretty. I'll probably take a digital picture of it and post it up here later.
Today I'll have some friends coming over for my birthday party. Hopefully it will be a good time.
On another note, check out the link below, as it is a court-ordered "apology" by a little boy who was arrested for bringing water to Terri Schiavo. It is very touching.

http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2005_docs/JoshuaApology.pdf
_______

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?