Thursday, September 22, 2005

Brother's Birthday

Yesterday was my brother Gideon's birthday. I think he is still in Italy on his honeymoon right now. Not sure. Anyways, I'm know he had a good time with his lovely wife Julia in celebration.
Below is my tentative Philippines schedule after I fly there next Tuesday.


SCHEDULES


September 27-28 ?Sam Arrival

September 29 ?Practice and Preparation

September 30 ?Crusade Bado Dangwa (6:00 P.M)

October 1 ?Prayer and Worship Seminar (BCF Bulanao)

October 2 ?Youth Joint Fellowship (1:30 P.M)

October 3 ?Trip to Nabuangan (Crusade at 6:00 P.M)

October 4 ?Prayer and Worship Crusade (6:00 P.M)

October 5 ?Arrival to Sacpil (Crusade at 6:00 P.M)

October 6 ?Arrival to Bibila (Crusade at 6:00 P.M)

October 7 ?Back to Tabuk (Rest)

October 8 ?Practice

October 9 ?Sunday Service


Lastly, you can go to the PrayStation to read my new prayer request.
_______

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?