Monday, August 01, 2005

Shooting for Tuesday afternoon

I just called the auto shop this morning, and they said that the transmission should be coming in later this afternoon, and it will take until tomorrow afternoon before they get finished working on it. I am praying that everything would proceed speedily and efficiently without delay. Amen!
I am waiting to go back home to Charlotte, though it has been a very fruitful time up here in Chapel Hill. I got to go to my friend Caroline's birthday party on Saturday and pray for her (I didn't even know about her birthday when I came up), and I got to talk with Matt, the new youth ministry director for CCMC, about planning a youth retreat again this fall. Very productive in the Lord, indeed! Praise God!
_______

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?