Saturday, August 06, 2005

Evangel Worship Center

Click on the title link above to access the website of this church up in Concord, NC. I've never been to a service of this church, but I have been in their church building numerous times, as the Fire school and church share their facility and have meetings there every week. So I thought, this church must be a pretty good church to allow the Fire School to use their building, and to form a partnership with them.
On another note, last night was MorningStar's first Friday night service since June (as they take the month of July off). The place was packed. I had the privilege of meeting some chinese older women from the Midwest and direct them to the church. We didn't get a chance to talk much since I had to leave early. I hope they had a good time there.

What's new!
You can check out www.yousendit.com , it's a service that lets you send large files to people's email (up to 1 GB). Also check out www.ourmedia.com , which lets you store files online for free. And I've added a link to Lydia Fellowship under the new section "Love & Women" on your bottom right, they have a great webpage where it lists the names of every world leader for us to pray for. Lastly, I've updated the PrayStation, ResourCentral, and Worship pages. Go there to view the new postings.
_______

Comments:
I haven't been familiar with OurMedia, but I've registered and have a lot of audio content I'll be putting there for the Charlotte IHOP. Thanks for the heads up, Sam!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?