Thursday, August 25, 2005

Counting down to China

Next Thursday I will be flying out to Los Angeles, California, and from there onward to Shanghai, China, on the 6th of September. I am getting excited and looking forward to this trip, as I know that I would need to be totally depended on the Lord in every circumstance (not that I don't already depend on him right now). Praise the Lord! Knowing that the Lord will come through for me ahead of time is so reassuring, and it takes all the pressure off of me, as I know that I can do nothing apart from Him.

On another note, check out www.doubledutchgirl.com
Double Dutch Girl is a young woman who raises money to support the troops by jumping ropes across America. God bless her.
_______

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?