Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Car update: not done yet, but going home

This morning I found out that they are having trouble getting the transmission part in to the shop, so the earliest they can be finished fixing the car will be Wednesday afternoon. The good news is that my uncle James is letting me borrow one of their car to drive down to Charlotte this evening. Praise the Lord! This will make things a lot easier for me. Thank you Jesus! This way I can make it down to Charlotte tonight for Harp and Bowl, and make it to my prayer class Wednesday night.
I'll just drive their car back up when I find out the car is fixed.
On another note, please pray for my brother Gideon, as he is currently taking the GMAT test in China right now. Pray that he would do well and get a good score. Amen!

Finally, I've added three new teaching handouts at the ResourCentral Page. They are handouts that I used with the youth on the Vancouver retreat. Furthermore, I've added new links to the Worship Page and PrayStation Page also. Be sure to check out all of these new additions to "The Light Amp!"
_______

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?