Monday, August 22, 2005

Back from St. Louis: good wedding

I just got back from St. Louis this afternoon. It was an extremely smooth and quick flight from US Airways (I guess they are making up for the 30-minute delay on the flight there) in which we arrived 20 minutes early. Praise God!
The wedding (the reason for my trip) was great. My college friend Justin and his beautiful bride Lisa both looked great. There were a bunch of my old college friends there too. My brother Gid and his fiance Julia were present as well. It was a joyful time for all of us.
I stayed two nights in the home of a Taiwanese man and his wife. The man's name is Augustine. It is interesting because I am reminded that Mike Bickle was in St. Louis when a prophet named Augustine came to him and prophesied to him. Well, I didn't receive any prophecy from this Augustine, but good hospitality. Don't know if this means anything particular in our Lord's eye.
Lastly, I've added a new posting at the Worship Page. Check it out!
_______

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?