Thursday, July 28, 2005

Car trouble again

This morning my car's transmission started going awry again...however, this time I was able, by the grace of God, to drive the vehicle all the way up to the Chapel Hill/Raleigh area to get it fixed. Thank God that I have an one-year warranty at this place (where I got it fixed last time) so I could have it done for free. Right now I am at the auto shop waiting room, which is pretty luxurious due to the fact they got comfy chairs, air condition, satellite TV, and even wireless internet! (which is why I'm able to type up this blog right now) I am hoping to spend overnight at my uncle's house nearby, and my cousin Alan can pick me up. Right now he is at work and not answering his cell phone, pray that he would be able answer the phone soon enough, and be able to come pick me up asap. God is good, all the time!
Please pray my car to be fixed as soon as possible...hopefully I don't have to stay up here in Chapel Hill too long. But it is good that I get to see my uncle and my cousins.
_______

Comments:
Praise God, a new transmission?!?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?