Saturday, June 04, 2005

Watching the Philippines video

Right now I'm back home in LA, at my parent's house, I should say, watching the 3-hour-long video that my friend Ashley made us from the Philippines trip in April. She captured some incredible, amazing footage of us worshipping, and everyone worshipping their hearts out. She also got on camera of all of us preaching (including a segment with me sharing parts of my testimony). The video certainly brought back lots of good memories. There were segments where we were just hanging out and not doing anything at all. I can't wait to show this video to my family members back in Taiwan, so they will have an idea of what I do (playing the violin).
_______

Comments:
Hey brother, just so you know, Open Heaven did a story about our house church conference in Durham. You can read all about it here!
 
Ahem. The link was missing. You can see the article about the Gene Edwards conference here.
 
Glad you are getting some home cooking, Sam! You left and summer came to North Carolina (88 degrees today)!

Blessings,
Greg
www.gregburnett.com
 
Glad you are getting some home cooking, Sam! You left and summer came to North Carolina (88 degrees today)!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?