Tuesday, June 28, 2005

June Light Amp Newsletter is here!

To read it, just click on the link to your right.

It's a rainy day today in Charlotte, which prevents me from going outside to play basketball (for my exercise). On the other hand, I'm happy to be saving my energy for Harp & Bowl (worship and intercession) tonight, where I'm planning on playing the violin. Ministering before the Lord takes lots of physical energy (more than doing secular stuff), because you are yielding your body as a vessel for the Holy Spirit to flow through. Usually, at the end of a meeting where I've been playing for a couple hours, I'm almost always drained physically and need nourishment (food) and rest (sleep) to restore my health. So I don't try to play the violin (which takes more energy than singing and playing guitar) for worship two days in a row, as I try to have a day of rest in between. Of course, sometimes it doesn't work out that way, and I just have to press through and play consecutive days, as the Lord orders.

Tonight we won't be doing Harp & Bowl at our regular place, but we will be joining up with the Cause people down at Heritage by MorningStar. It will be a blast worshipping and praying with our friends from the Cause, as they are always very fire-up for the Lord. Come out if you're around, we start after 7 pm.
_______

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?