Wednesday, June 08, 2005

in Taiwan

Right now I'm staying at my uncle's house in Hsinchu. We will be traveling southward tomorrow, and I'll end up at my cousin's house in Tainan on Friday to visit their worship school. I am re-adjusting to the food and the sleep schedule here...you can keep me in prayer, for protection, safety, good health, and smoothness in travel (and of course, for God's will to be done, that the Holy Spirit would move and minister as He pleases).
The weather is a bit hot and humid, but that's expected. My brother will be flying in from Shanghai Saturday night for the grandmother's funeral on Sunday. Pray that he will arrive safely. I'll be playing my violin at the funeral. Thanks for all your prayers.
_______

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?