Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Brandon's Blog

My friend Brandon up in the Justice House of Prayer has a blog that tracks the activities going on with the Cause and Bound4Life. Being a member of their team, he has an inside perspective on what is happening, and what God is doing in their midst, regarding the issues of abortion, justice, etc. Click on the title link to check it out!

On another note, my car broke down yesterday around Raleigh, NC, after I send off my friend David at the airport there. My transmission is gone and they are replacing it, and I ended up staying at my uncle and aunt's house in Chapel Hill last night. I am praying that the car would be fixed by 4 pm today, so I can make it back to my Resurrection youth prayer class tonight at 7 pm in Charlotte. I'm shelling out more than a thousand dollars, but I know that the Lord is faithful to provide all the funding I need to live, day by day, week by week, and month by month. I am believing in Him for abundant blessings, even for a new car, as necessary. Thank you, Lord!

Please keep this situation in prayer for me. I really appreciate your prayer support!
_______

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?