Wednesday, March 30, 2005

A very encouraging word for today!

This is what I received from the Spirit of Prophecy Bulletin for today.

Small Straws In A Soft Wind
by Marsha Burns

March 30, 2005: Psalm 18:19 "He also brought me out into a broad place; He delivered me because He delighted in me." Indeed I do delight in you, and even though there are hindrances and difficulties to face, I will bring you out into a "broad place." That is, a place of growth and expansion. You will find as much space as you need to move about freely and express My kingdom in your environment. You are about to experience more freedom than you have ever known or even imagined. Prepare to depart from the darkness of the past and emerge into the light of new liberty and hope. Give up any negative perspective and be released to live in the glory of My presence and promises, says the Lord.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?