Thursday, March 17, 2005

Update from Florida Terri Schiavo case

Click on the title link to read the full article.

This is a significant court case that would determine if people can "pull the tube" from patients who have been living in a vegetative state. Like the abortion issue, this is about whether we will choose life or death here in America. Any notion of attempting to end a life, regardless of their physical/mental state, is declaring blatantly to God that there is no way for this person to recover to full health. What this imply is an absolute denial of God's power to supernaturally heal a human being on earth.

"God, I implore You right now in the the Name of your son Jesus Christ. I am asking You to supernaturally heal Terri Schiavo of her brain damage right now. I ask You to do a creative miracle as I type out this prayer. This is an issue of your glory, Father. These people, even some Christians, don't even believe that You have the power to restore her life and health right now. Some don't even believe that You exist and are active in human affairs. I ask You to show up in Terri's room right now, and display your power, love, and glory. Do not be inactive, O Lord, do not let them say there is no God, do not let them believe that You are incapable to heal and intervene in this matter.

Father God, I intercede on the behalf od Terri Schiavo. You love her so much, Lord. You created her and you did not create her just to die. I do not believe that it is her time to go yet. Rescue her from the grips of death. I speak life into Terri right now in the Name of Jesus Christ. Spirit of death, depart from her in the Name of Jesus, and do not let wicked man take control of her destiny. I believe that You still have an awesome plan for her life. Save her, O Lord! Let her restoration be a living testimony to all of the power and greatness of God. Let her enemies (and your enemies) be put to shame. Triumph over your enemies O Lord. God, arise, and let your enemies be scattered. Reveal your healing power, O Lord, over her life. Do it, O Lord, I ask you, I am your son come to You, my father. Please grant my request. Breathe life into her, fill her with your Holy Spirit. Let the God who raised Lazarus from the dead be the God of Terri Schiavo. I pray this in the Name of Jesus, Amen."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?