Friday, March 04, 2005

Prayer requests now at PrayStation

Dear all, I am now posting my prayer requests at the Light Amp PrayStation page. Just click above to get there. It is like a blog specifically for prayer, with links to houses of prayer. This main page will still be where I post my primary blogs. And I will not hesitate to post my prayers here too if I wish to do so.

If you haven't been back here in a while, you might be surprised at the number of changes and new expansions of this website. I've streamlined it and shifted many of my resources and links to new "satellite" pages to make it more user-friendly and easier to navigate around andto access the materials. I hope you find all these efforts helpful. Enjoy your stay!

Passage of the day: Isaiah 1:18-19

Come now, and let us reason together," says the LORD, "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land."

Lord, make us willing and obedient to you. I want to do your will all the days of my life, and I do want to be established and prosper in the land that you have given me. I praise You and bless You. In the Name of Jesus. Amen!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?