Monday, March 14, 2005

A little bit about myself

I am a son of my Father God, a lover of Jesus Christ, and a friend of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I am also an extreme worshipper of the LORD.

My primary function in life is to develop/maintain/cultivate my personal relationship with God, deeper, closer, better. I am created to be loved by Him and to love Him, and to give His love to those around me in the world. I am created to worship Him and enjoy Him forever. God has made Himself to be the highest pleasure attainable in the universe, and that is reality. I stand before Him, wait on Him, behold Him, and minister to Him.

In addition to my devotional ministry to the LORD, currently I am doing many other things here in Charlotte, NC. I lead worship on guitar and on the (electric) violin. I write and sing worship songs. I pray and teach a class on prayer and intercession. I enhance and maintain this website. And I travel around ministering to youths and other people locally and internationally. I help people grow closer to God. In various situations I am an intercessor, a worship leader/musician, a teacher/minister, evangelist/healer, writer, etc. by the grace of God. I have a heart for the youths and my desire is to raise up those who will know God and move in His power in these last days.

Generally, I try to hear from God and do what He tells me to do. I don't pretend to be always 100 percent perfect in doing His will, but I thank God that He gives me the grace to do it. I am grateful that He has given me this opportunity to be in this position, to be with Him work with Him for the salvation and restoration of the nations.

Comments:
Hey was just rolling thru wanted to let ya know ya got a cool blog here Nice Job.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?