Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Playing keyboard

As some of you know, I own a small Roland keyboard which I normally don't play, because I don't really know how to play. I had taken a year of piano lessons when I was 6-7 years old in Taiwan, but after that I stopped playing and we moved to America. Now that I know how to play the guitar and the violin, my interest in learning the keyboard has grown. I figure that all I need to do is to learn to play chords and improvise off that. I can play some simple worship songs just by playing a few chords. So I started playing now and I think I'm getting better and better, slowly. Praise God! I can worship on it now. It's a new way to worship for me personally, and it opens a whole new world where I can offer up praise and thanksgiving to the Lord.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?