Saturday, February 12, 2005

The Official Launch of LightAmp.com!

Today is the official, grand-opening day of LightAmp.com! Hooray! This website was formerly just a blog but I have transformed it into an internet portal where you can access tons of wonderful Christian resources on the web (not to mention my own resources for free distribution). Now, instead of typing out "lightamp.blogspot.com" you can just type "lightamp.com"

From here, you can check out my blog updates on what is going on in my ministry life, personal life, and what I'm reading, listening, and thinking about (I like to post reviews of Christian books, messages, and music which I think are valuable for the Body of Christ to immerse in). In addition, you can find my contact and giving information here on "Page 2." My online photo album has also been relocated to "Page 2."

On the right-hand side of the page, you can access articles that I have written, mostly for the equipping of the church and the individual believer. You can print out "The China Report" (about 25 pages long). It is essential for the Christian out here in the western world to know what God is doing in China right now. God is raising up the Chinese church to be a witness to the rest of the church and the world as well. Also read "Crash Course Series: New Church Structures." We need the new wineskins in the church to hold the new moves of God coming soon. I won't go into the rest of the my articles here, you can view them for yourself. The book review is a handy resource for those who want to know what's good out there in the Christian bookstores. Again, feel free to print, copy, or forward these resources to others who may benefit from them.

Below my personal resources are links to other Christian resources and ministries. Some of the best ministry website links on this page that I recommend you check out are: Wade Taylor, Greg Burnett, International House of Prayer Kansas City, Arthur Burk, Soul Survivor, Art Katz, Morningstar, Samaritan's Purse, YWAM, Bible Gateway, Justice House of Prayer, George Otis, Jr, just to mention a few. Though I'm not totally familiar with every single ministry link I put on this website, I believe that each one is a key ministry in the kingdom of God, and that all of them are sound, biblical, and rooted deeply in Christ. Of course, it is impossible to keep track of the spiritual journey of each individual ministry, I trust that you would use your own judgment and discernment when receiving the teachings of these ministries, and be open to the Holy Spirit leading you into deeper revelations of truth. I would encourage you to explore each of these links and they will give you a better, more comprehensive view of the church and the kingdom of God globally, and you might learn and receive something from the Lord which will help you in your walk with Him.

I will be putting up more ministry links as I come to know more of them that are good. If you have any recommendation regarding good ministry or resource sites, just let me know, and I'll see if I will put them on here or not.

Last night I had the opportunity to speak to a group of youths at Resurrection church. I have been hanging out with the youth group for the past couple week but this was the first time that I got to speak in front of the group. I got to share an overview of my life testimony, how I got to know the Lord in an intimate way after becoming desperate to seek after Him, and how He transformed my life, and brought me here to this place in Charlotte, doing what I do now. You can view a part of my testimony in "Testimony Tract" under ~Sam's Stuff~ . Hopefully the message had a positive impact on the youths, and I am praying that God would continue to work in their lives in a powerful way. They are planning a ski trip soon and I hope I would be able to go with them, Lord willing.

Philippine trip update: After much prayer, I have decided to move forward to visiting Jenelyn. I would have to postpone my return flight (which will incur additional cost), and arrange for lodging and transportation in my additional days there (more cost). But I am feeling the peace of the Lord in this and the Lord is already starting to bring in additional funding that will help with the extra expenses. However, I still need more financial support and I am praying that God will provide like He always have. I am thanking God in advance for the great things He will do. Praise the Lord!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?