Thursday, February 10, 2005

Meditation prayer on Proverbs 2:6-8

V6) For the LORD gives wisdom, from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.
V7) He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; he is a shield to those who walk in integrity,
V8) Guarding the paths of justice and watching over the way of his saints.

Lord, you are my shield, my protection, my protector, my guard, my guardian, my defender. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
Help me to walk in integrity and righteousness. Help me to live in purity and holiness. I want to be pure and holy, that I may have discipline, self-control, patience, lovingkindness, mercy, grace, goodness, love, faithfulness, abounding more and more, let your light shine through me and pierce the darkness.
Watch over me and instruct my path, show me where to go, what to do, what to say, and how to think and act and react to all types of situation. I pray that I may receive wisdom from You.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?