Thursday, February 17, 2005

joy Joy joy!

I have just finished listening to Arthur Burk's cd series "joy." I am just so thankful to the Lord for giving me this message/impartation/blessing to listen to. The series, like "Peace," is intended as baby blessings, for the newborn to listen to and receive the impartation. It is also good for grown children and adults to listen to as well. Needless to say, I will saturate my babies with "Peace" and "Joy" once I find a wife and produce offsprings. There has been some prophetic words spoken that this year is a year of joy and jubilee. I can sense it already. I know that I will walk in a higher level of divine joy for the rest of my life, no matter the external circumstances.

Last night I went to a new MorningStar homegroup, since the Resurrection youth worship practice was canceled and Fred's homegroup was canceled as well. I went to Keith and Katherine's homegroup by South Tryon. They have a group for young people in their 20's (like me). We had a good time of fellowship, worship, and prayer ministry. I receive alot from the Lord. Praise God! I felt rejuvenated and filled up with the Holy Spirit. Keith specifically felt led by the Lord to pray that He would give me powerful words to speak to the people. Katherine baked some really good brownies, and I ate a bunch of them. The other people who were present were Joseph, Carrie (a young couple), and David. I bless them in the Name of Jesus!

Before I left, Keith let me borrow a book by Benny Hinn called "He touched me," which is basically Benny's autobiography. I can't wait to start reading it. I have always wanted to read something by Benny, since I heard how Todd Bentley got fired up in Jesus after reading Benny's "Good morning, Holy Spirit." And various people have told me that Benny had a speech impediment growing up and that God healed and delivered him supernaturally from it. I claim that testimony for my own life in the name of Jesus, Amen!

After I returned home, I sat on my couch and listened to one of my favorite cds, Sara Groves' "All Right Here." There is such a tenderness, brokenness, and anointing in the music, and the lyrics are deep and heartfelt. Sara really holds nothing back as she examines her life and bares her soul to the Lord and to the world. I felt immersed in the love of God.

Here is the Scripture of the day:
~ Psalm 86:1-13 ~

Hear, O Lord, and answer me, for I am poor and needy.
Guard my life, for I am devoted to you.
You are my God; save your servant who trusts in you.
Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I call to you all day long.
Bring JOY to your servant, for to you, O Lord, I lift up my soul.

You are forgiving and good, O Lord,
abounding in love to all who call to you.
Hear my prayer, O Lord; listen to my cry for mercy.
In the day of my trouble I will call to you,
for you will answer me.

Among the gods there is none like you, O Lord;
no deeds can compare with yours.
All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, O Lord;
they will bring glory to your name.
For you are great and do marvelous deeds;
you alone are God.

Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth;
give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.
I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart;
I will glorify your name forever.
For great is your love toward me;
you have delivered me from the depths of the grave.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?