Wednesday, February 23, 2005

crazy rainy weather in LA



This is a picture of a funnel cloud off the coast of Venice Beach in the LA area. Incredible!

click on the title above to access a link to the news story on the rain storms that are hitting my childhood home area of Southern California. over 30 inches of rain have fallen there in the past year. It is close to breaking the all-time record of 38 inches in the late 1800's. Again I say, incredible!

This type of extreme fluctuation of weather is another sign of the end times, and I think God is trying to get the attention of the Californians.

On another note: I am in the midst of writing my February newsletter. I am trying to tune in and hear from the Lord as to exactly what to put down on paper. There are so many interesting things going on but I want to write just what God wants me to write. I feel led to include less descriptions of my activities and concentrate more on teaching, sort of like Rick Joyner's letters. We'll see how it turns out.

I received this word in my email today from Faith Tabernacles, which gives helpful prophetic blurbs to the Body of Christ 5-6 days a week. They have always be an encouragement to my spiritual walk, whether the word applies to me personally or not. Here it goes:

Small Straws In A Soft Wind
by Marsha Burns

February 23, 2005: Now is the time when you can rise up and gather momentum in your forward motion. The greater your spiritual momentum, the easier it will be to break through hindrances and barriers. This momentum will require fresh perspective, renewed faith, and a new beginning.
Philippians 3:13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

This is such a good word for what I am going through right now. Yes Lord! Bring about greater spiritual momentum as I move forward in your will. Amen.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?