Wednesday, February 16, 2005

A bunch of new additions!

Over the past several days I have incrementally added links to this website. I've decided to include some links to my personal interests, such as listening to Christian and classical music, playing guitar and electric violin, and skiing. I have just recently discovered Ruth Fazal, the prophetic Christian violinist, and her music is anointed! Hilary Hahn is a young classical violinist who is one of the best in the world. I'm praying for her salvation. It would be amazing if she can play for the Lord!

Under the Maestronet link you can have access to Benning violins when you click on "dealers & makers." That is the place, called Studio City Music, where I purchased my current classical violin. I can still remember that tiny violin shop, where "treasures" are stored. You can also find Metzler Violins in Glendale, CA, where I purchased my Zeta electric violin.

I bought my current acoustic guitar at Gryphon Strings, you can check out their website through my link to them. My co-worker Tom McSweeney at Gospel Books (Christian bookstore where I used to work at) took me there to buy that Martin-Sigma guitar during our lunch break. It was on a day where they had a gigantic one-day sale, and I got my guitar for 40% off. My previous guitar was stolen when somebody broke into my car in front of my house in the middle of the night. We didn't live in a very safe neighborhood (East Palo Alto). The reason that I left my guitar in the car was because it was raining so hard the previous night, I didn't bother bringing it into the house and have it get wet. That was a mistake! In the morning I found that the window to the front passenger side of my car was smashed, and my cds and guitar were gone. Praise the Lord for He was able to restore and give me a better guitar! (which my dad paid for, thanks dad!)

Lastly, I want to mention my link to my favorite ski area, Mammoth Mountain, in central California. I have skied there more than any other place, and the mountain never gets boring, because it is so big and have lots of varied terrain! Now that I am out east, I don't know if I'll ever get back there to ski again. Hopefully God will let it happen.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?