Thursday, February 03, 2005

attending youth meeting tomorrow night

Tomorrow night I will be attending the youth group meeting at Resurrection church. It will be my second time there at the youth meeting. These youths are so precious to the Lord, and I don't think they realize this yet. They are the "treasure" of heaven in which the enemy is trying to steal. But I am praying that not one of them be lost. I am praying that God will draw each person closer to Him, and preserve each heart. Pray that they will step into their destinies in Jesus Christ and become who they are created to be.

I was finishing reading Mahesh Chavda's book "The Hidden Power of Speaking in Tongues" today, and I found this really good passage: "Praying in the Spirit consistently will lead to breakthrough in every area of life, and we will find ourselves greatly strengthened in our inner man."

I have been listening to Arthur Burk's teaching/prayer cds "Peace" part 1 and 2. They are very different than other teaching cds, because over half of the time is Arthur praying different blessings and peace over you. These are some of the best messages that I have listened to. Arthur Burk is part of Plumbline Ministry, and I have put a link to his website on the right hand side.

We had a great "harp and bowl" meeting tonight. A lady at the came up and said that she really felt the flood of God during the worship and intercession. Praise the Lord! I felt really great playing the violin. It was a good flow in the Spirit. However, my electric violin stopped sounding near the end and I had to switch to my classical violin. I am praying that there is nothing wrong with my electric. We'll find out soon enough.

Next Sunday I'll be leading a team up to Chapel Hill to minister to the youth group at CCMC. The team consists of me, Greg, Neil, his wife Susan, and Bethany. We will be doing worship, teaching, and prayer ministry up there. Pray that God will really show up and touch the lives of these youths. God bless.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?