Thursday, January 27, 2005

Under re-construction

Over the past couple days I have been revamping this blog to become my official website. So far so good! I will hopefully finish all the "construction" in the next couple days. I have added a few of my personal teaching resources in pdf format on the side, and links to tons of resources and ministry websites. I hope you will take time to check out each resource and may them be of great spiritual benefit to your life. Be sure to check out my online photo album! I will be putting up my Whistler pictures soon for your enjoyment. My contact and support info are also here.

Bible passage of the day, from my housemate Chris:
"Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--meditate on these things.
Philippians 4:4-8

Last Tuesday, at the Harp and Bowl, instead of doing our regular prayer and worship, we all went out to IHOP (house of pancakes) to eat and fellowship. It was a jolly good time. I talked to Greg and Neil and Bethany about the possibility of going up to Chapel Hill in February to minister to the youth group at CCMC (Chinese Christian Mission Church). I am praying that God would make it happen and use us to bring transformation into the lives of these youths.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?