Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Thankful

Today, as I was reflecting on my life. I am just so incredibly thankful to God for what He has done and is doing in my life. He is sustaining me day by day and every moment is full of surprises. Sometimes things don't turn out the way I want to or expected but I know that He is sovereign over all. I had some chicken breast for dinner and when I was praying before eating, streams of gratitude just flowed abundantly out of my heart, that I was even able to partake of this good food set before me. Praise the Lord! Glory to God in the highest! He has blessed me so much, and I don't want to take anything of these things for granted. And that I have the privilege of serving Him and working along side with Him, being a co-laborer in Christ. I don't believe that there is a better profession in the world. I trust that He will finish what He started in me, and that He will accomplish all that He intended to do through my life.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?