Sunday, January 16, 2005

"Secrets of the Secret Place"

I'm reading this book right now and it is probably one of the best book I've read on the devotional life. I see it as a perfect complimentary book to Wade Taylor's "Secrets of the Stairs." This book gives you all the "tricks of the trade" in which no one really talks about, because it is really a secretive thing with the Lord. Anyone who reads this book will be encouraged to spend more alone time with God and be built up in their spiritual lives.

On another note, I am planning to head back to Charlotte after the Chinese Church meeting here in Chapel Hill tonight. I would be speaking briefly to the youth group (Lord, give me something to say to them!). Tomorrow, I am going to head up to Washington DC again to catch the "Reverse the Decree of 73 (Roe v. Wade)" conference with Lou Engle and the Justice House of Prayer (JHOP). I am praying for a safe drive up there and that it would be a fruitful and powerful time, affecting transformation in America and in my personal life. Let's all pray together for the end of abortion in the US and around the world.

Yesterday I was able to meet up with my friend Rob Lee from LA here in the triangle area in Cary, NC. He had just flown in the previous day without even knowing that I was just half an hour away in Chapel Hill. Praise God that we got to meet up after a year of not seeing each other. Rob was the head of Kairos, an Asian American worship/rock/hiphop/dance healing evangelism team, but the Lord has moved him onward now and he is seeking the Lord for the next step, which is hopefully to build a worship school in LA. Pray that God would grant him the desires of his heart, according to the Lord's perfect will. Later that evening, I had a good worship and intercession time with my cousins and their friends at my uncle's house. This worship school thing sounds interesting, perhaps the Lord would have me be involved in something like it in the future.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?