Monday, January 24, 2005

Jason Upton's "Remember"

I was listening to Jason Upton's cd "Remember" and it blew me away pretty good, especially the song "First Language," where Jason sings like a little baby to our heavenly Father. People in the crowd could be heard shouting out "I love You Daddy!" over and over again. I could feel the presence of the Holy Spirit all over me. It is something that I want to listen to again and again to let it wash over me and sink and soak into my being. I want to experience my Father God more and more intimately like this.

Another cd that I recommend is Leonard Jones's "Deep Waters." It is an instrumental cd with Leonard on the violin and Bruce Daley on piano. Leonard is the head worship leader at Morningstar, and he and Bruce are both amazing musicians.

On the way back from DC, I was listening to a tape message by Heidi Baker called "God wants your lunch." It is a powerful message on how Jesus took the boy's lunch and multiplied it for the crowd. Most of the time we are unwilling to give God our "lunch" and thus we are unfruitful in our lives. You need to listen to Heidi to hear her preach, because no one else in the world minister like her.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?