Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!

2005 has arrived. It's a new year and a new beginning. I have returned from the first Morningstar conference at Heritage, the new property that they are restoring. God is good. I had a grand time worshipping and dancing to the Lord, and received some incredible prophetic words regarding the direction of my life. God is awesome!
Normally I am not a big conference guy and I tend not to go to conferences, but I felt prompted by the Lord to go to this one, grudgingly, perhaps. So when I went, I said, "Lord, I need you to show up; you must have something for me here." And I believed He did speak to my heart and renewed my focus for this coming year.
There were some divine encounters with strangers, and I felt blessed by the people whom I meet and ministered to me. Praise God!
Prayer: "Lord, I pray that you would open the eyes of my heart more and more this year, and direct my paths. I pray that I would grow in greater intimacy with you this year. I pray that I would walk in the spiritual authority that you have given me, and that I would not shrink back from all that You want me to do. I pray for greater healing and restoration in my own life, and in the lives of your people. I pray that You would do new great things this year and bring a great revival and harvest all around the world. Have your way, O Lord, in my life, and in America.
I pray for your salvation and help in the parts of the world affected by the recent catastrophe. Provide supernatural aid (the multiplication of food), supernatural resources and healing (including the raising of the dead) and supernatural signs and wonder to express your mercy and love upon the people. I pray for godly men and women to come in and minister to the people in desperate need.
I pray for President Bush, that he would grow in greater intimacy with you, and that he would gain wisdom and hear your voice better and clearer. I pray that he would be a great leader who help eliminate abortion and accomplishes your purposes in the world. I pray that you would lead him and guide him every step of the way, and that you would bring godly counsel to his side. Shield him from the attacks of the enemy and cover him with the blood of Jesus.
I pray all of this in Jesus' name,
Amen!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?