Saturday, January 22, 2005

breakthough in Washington DC!

I just got back from DC a couple days ago. I was up there to attend the second-half of the "Reverse the Decree of 73" conference. It was a powerful time. They had many great speakers and worship leaders (Lou Engle, Cindy Jacobs, Rick Joyner, Jason Upton, Bonnie Chavda, etc.) and we did lots of intercession for America and for the overturn of Roe v. Wade (abortion). I also received personal innerhealing ministry up there and received some amazing breakthroughs in my spiritual life. Praise the Lord!

I also got to meet up with my friends Jean Lee, Clayton Simon and Jaeson Ma, whom I haven't seen in a while. I also spend some time with my cousin Lilian Ting. I even got to play violin for worship at the conference on the last day. It was a privilege to minister at such a significant event in history. I thank the Lord that He involved me in the things that are on His heart.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?